Thursday, February 28, 2013

Small Wedding update + I WON!!!

Hello everyone, I am so sorry that I haven't been posting, but I am really busy preparing for this vow renewal my husband and I are having on Next Saturday. Yes!!! Next Saturday!! It came around so fast. Marvita and I have been hard at work trying to complete my dress (BTW, I am no longer doing the JLO dress. I will share why when I post pictures) and because I am a do-it-yourselfer I have a number of other projects that I am trying to complete for the wedding to include flowers, programs, and planning. I am wearing all of my friends out (BTW, they all are so awesome). I will post pictures of the dress and all of my DIY projects for the wedding as soon as it is over with. I don't think that my husband checks my blog, but I can't be too sure. (BTW, I am no longer doing the JLO dress. I will share why when I post pictures)

I also wanted to mention that I entered a contest last week with Online Fabric Store and I won a $50 gift certificate. The giveaway required contestants to share what we plan to do for our spring projects and I shared and won. I still haven't decided what I am going to do with my card because I had already purchased Silk Charmeuse for my dress and Chiffon for draping from their store. I think I will use it to purchase the items needed to make my son's quilt.

Until then, Happy Sewing
Natalea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting